Conscious Parenting Principles
In choosing to parent consciously we recognise…
- Our Heart’s connection to the greater Presence of Life and thus its limitless creative potential as an agent of truth, freedom, unconditional love, wisdom and healing – we strive to empower that heart presence in our daily lives.
- The creative responsibility we each have for how we direct our life’s energy through our thoughts, feelings, words and actions.
- The mirror our outer experiences offer us as a reflection of our inner soul life both individually and collectively.
- As we pay more attention to creating balance within ourselves so too do we effect positive change in our families, in our communities, in our world.
In your individual work with me, in my Conscious Parenting Courses and Circles and in our Conscious Parenting Community online, you will have the opportunity to explore how to engage and live these principles in your daily parenting journey.
Conscious Parenting Circles
Parenting is as much an inner journey as an outer one and I know that there are many forward thinking, deep feeling, conscious people who value the connection being part of a wisdom circle can bring. I love to create a sacred space where parents and those who are committed to enabling our next generation to grow in love and freedom can come together to share, reflect, create and nurture the change our hearts desire for ourselves, our families and our communities.
Conscious Parenting Circle Registration
for Titirangi Rudolf Steiner School Circle commencing August 13th 2018…
Conscious Parenting E-Course
During this E-course you will…
- Gain an understanding of 7 key principles that empower conscious parenting
- Identify your personal response toeach of these principles as they relate to your current parenting situation
- Learn and practise simple, supportive exercises which enable you to apply these principles in your daily parenting journey
- Develop a plan for addressing current parenting challenges
- Identify follow up support options including whether you want to opt into an personalised parent coaching session with me
The Conscious Parenting E-Course Includes…
- 7 x weekly email lessons on each of my Conscious Parenting Principles
- Written guidelines, inspirational quotes and Self-Reflective worksheets
- Audio Guided Contemplation Exercises for you to practise along with my voice
- Access to online support from me throughout the Course
- the option of an extra 1 hour focussed coaching session with me via skype for a special price
What Clients Say…“This was a great “soul food” course. It affirmed my experiences as a parent and has given me areas for further development. Thank you Caroline.” JB. Mother of 4.“After today’s lession I contemplated with my husband what we were doing in the evening which might be contributing to our baby being unsettled. We’ve made a few changes and our baby has been more settled since. Incredible!” HP.“You’re a life saver! Since attending your course I have more patience and my four year old is much more even keeled than before. Making time to give him loving attention has stopped his demanding behaviour… we are both happy and I am getting the space I need.” IR.“I am calmer now within our morning routine. I no longer have to battle with my boy to get him out the door to school – in fact, he has been so great at being ready early that I rewarded him with his favourite breakfast in bed the other morning, which, of course he LOVED.” NM.YOUR INVESTMENT$95 for the E-Course$170 for the E-Course PLUS an extra hour of personalised coaching with Caroline via skypeTo start your Conscious Parenting E-Course now…Contact Caroline
Conscious Parenting Presentations
I AM passionate about spreading the message of conscious parenting and thereby creating a more conscious community.
I VALUE the creative spark that is lit when you have a group of people gathered together to share and reflect on their experiences… this is the way we INSPIRE each other and build momentum to positively change and evolve the consciousness of our communities.
IF YOU are part of any group that acts in some form of caring capacity for children and youth… then I would LOVE the opportunity to facilitate a CONVERSATION for your group.
MY GIFT of long years of experience in facilitation is to work alongside you to create a presentation that meets your group’s practical need for inspiration and cutting edge change.
I welcome your contact below…. Caroline ♥