Being a parent is one of the most important commitments you will ever take on. It is a sacred contract between souls that exists to facilitate the expansion of love. Parenting is a profound journey that takes you to the heart of the human experience of caring for one another. It brings with it countless blessings, challenges and opportunities for growth, change and healing.
Conscious Parenting is a heart-centred approach to nurturing ourselves and our families.
Why Parent Consciously?
- To nurture authentic relationships within your family that honour each one’s right to unconditional love, respect and self determination.
- To truly keep the best interests of your children at heart thus enhancing their ability to realize their true potential in life.
- To improve your capacity to meet the ever changing needs of your family in a positive and balanced way.
- To stop repeating cycles of destructive or self limiting relationship patterns.
- To bring resolution and healing to your own difficult childhood experiences.
- To allow yourself the opportunity to develop and improve your parenting and relationship skills.
As you pay more attention to creating balance within yourself you will discover that the flow of unconditional love for your family is restored and you will be better empowered to deal with parenting challenges as they arise.
Have you considered joining a Conscious Parenting Circle?
Would you like to attend my next Conscious Parenting Course?
I know that no two families have the exact same circumstances, thus I am pleased to be able to offer my experience and intuition to work alongside you in your own unique parenting context. Together, we will complete a holistic assessment of your family’s current need for support. Depending on your location and circumstances, I am available to home visit or connect via skype if you are unable to attend meetings in person.
If during the course of our assessment it becomes apparent you have your own unresolved childhood trauma to address, I have a lot of experience in supporting clients with this special ‘Inner Child’ work, as discussed below…
Reparenting the Inner Child:
Perhaps the greatest cause of our personal unhappiness is our tendancy towards emotional enmeshment and subtle manipulation dynamics in our primary relationships… in a misguided bid for unconditional love and acceptance, or an overwhelming urge to ‘rescue’ our nearest and dearest, we spend more time invested in everybody else’s business than we do in our own! Often these maladaptive patterns are learnt early in life and may require conscious reparenting of our ‘inner child’. This profound process invites both self nurturing and self responsibility. I am a compassionate guide to support you to bring healing and resolution to deeply held hurts and early emotional trauma. Our work and play! together will bring a new wisdom and forgiveness to those past experiences so that you and your loved ones are ‘given back’ into the loving care of each one’s own Divine Presence as the true source of unconditional love and direction for your lives.