“What a wonderful beginning it is, when a new life is conceived and brought to birth with a conscious intention of love and nurturing!I am honoured to walk beside you as you anticipate the journey ahead.I see my role as assisting you to re-awaken your inner knowing;to connect more deeply to your body wisdom and to embrace the soul connection you have with your unborn child.”Caroline ♥
Conscious Birth Benefits
- Your physical, emotional and mental wellbeing does impact the baby in utero. Consciously directed love, presence and protection offers your child the best possible start to life. Ideally this preparation begins before conception.
- Self reflection enables you to look at your own life experiences and parent modeling. You can reset intentions if necessary so that patterns which have not served you well, wont affect the wellbeing of the family you are now creating.
- Developing deeper inner listening and stillness enhances your intuition and enables heartfelt communication and bonding with your unborn child.
- A conscious toolkit for birth and beyond reconnects you to your inner knowing of how to respond to your own needs and that of your baby with confidence.
- Purposeful visualization empowers you to trust your innate body wisdom and capacity to deliver a healthy baby naturally with ease and joy.
Conscious Birth Consultations
Conscious Birth Toolkit Series – Group Antenatal Classes
- Deepen your inner listening
- Prepare and nurture your changing body
- Communicate with the soul of your baby
- Take care of your thoughts and feelings
- Refine your birth plan to engage self-empowering labour support
- Invite strength, flow and ease for the birth
- Feel supported by a group presence of love, wisdom and shared experience
Conscious Birth Toolkit Series RegistrationPlease fill out the form below if you wish to attend my next series of classes.You will need to bring a yoga mat, blanket, pen and journal.Caroline will be in touch with you to follow up on your registration and arrange payment. Thank you.
Haputanga – Pregnancy Bodywork
Your consciousness, quite naturally, connects to the circle of life when you are expecting to welcome a new baby into your family.
- your own birth and childhood
- your parents’ experience of bringing their children into the world
- birth trauma from your previous pregnancies
- your connection now to your family of origin, your wider family and community in which you live and what part they might play in your child’s life
- your hopes and expectations for your new family
These thoughts can, in turn, elicit some powerful emotions and bring to your awareness unresolved issues that now feel timely to address. I am able to gently guide you through this process of self reflection as you choose what to put aside and what to embrace as you move forward into parenthood.
Trauma Release Sessions
Unresolved trauma is held in the cellular memory of the body until it is consciously released. The body-centric and intimate nature of pregnancy and birth procedures may trigger post traumatic stress responses in women who have a history of sexual abuse, miscarriage, termination or previous birth trauma.
I am experienced in facilitating safe and sacred conscious traumatic memory release which will enable you to go forward into this birth feeling less fearful and more empowered. I use techniques that include breath, sound, positive visualisation and active bodywork to support you to release trauma safely and effectively.
Conscious Birth Vocal Sound Preparation
Intentional Sounding is an incredible tool to support your pregnancy and birth and can be undertaken after the first trimester of pregnancy.
- Bond with and nourish your growing baby with your unique, loving sound vibrations
- Learn how to release the discomforts of pregnancy through breath and sound
- Prepare your body, mind and soul for a more conscious birth experience
- Discover your powerful, primal sounds to assist and ease the birthing process
- renewed energy and coping ability
- enhanced parent / child bond
- restoring the “love in the little things”
- self acceptance and nurturing
- emotional equilibrium
If you are house bound and feeling overwhelmed, I am happy to home visit or make skype contact in those early weeks to help make life just that little bit easier for you. I can work with you to create a simple, practical plan to ensure everyone’s needs are met, especially yours! and I am only ever a text away…
Traumatic Birth Stress
Have you had a birth experience that left you feeling distressed, traumatised, disempowered or a failure?
Did that labour and birth put you or your baby’s life in danger or result in unwanted physical or emotional effects for either of you? Perhaps since then you’ve been advised not to attempt natural childbirth again and you now fear becoming pregnant?
Did you feel forced to have medical interventions that you did not want? Were you separated from your baby after birth which interfered with your natural bonding time or ability to breastfeed successfully? Perhaps you felt your voice of intuition wasn’t heard by your support team? Or that the priority for a safe delivery meant your personal rights to privacy, comfort and dignity were neglected?
Maybe you have realised over the years that your traumatic birth experience and its after effects has impacted your ability to fully connect with and love your child in the way that you want to?
Regardless of whether this event happened recently or long years past, if you have a desire to resolve how you feel, to have your voice heard and to invite healing for yourself, your child and anyone impacted by these unfortunate birth experiences, I am here to help.
I am experienced in facilitating safe and sacred conscious traumatic memory release. I use techniques that include breath, sound, positive visualisation and active bodywork to support you to release trauma safely and effectively. CONTACT ME NOW to discuss your need…
What Clients Say…
“Dearest Caroline, I am writing to thank you for the awesome experience of working with you and sound healing through my pregnancy. The connection I made with my son while in my womb was a beautiful experience and I know my son has gotten a lot from that as he has been the most amazing gift. I am so grateful for everything you have helped me through, you are a wonderful women and anyone would be lucky to work with you.” Katrina